Friday, October 21, 2016

Updating "About Me"
I have recently gone back over my blog posts.
As I have mentioned, the blog is not active anymore because my purpose was to promote "Mere Christianity" (C. S. Lewis) through The Confessions, and not focus on what makes Lutheranism distinct from other Christian denominations.
I went back to my "About Me" first post, and decided to post a short blurb announcing that as of January of 2015 I have been serving Eleva Lutheran Church, in Eleva Wisconsin, part of the Northwest Synod of the ELCA.  I was introduced to Eleva by a colleague in ministry who grew up in the congregation when his father was pastor here.  I am grateful that many have continued to come to my blog post as a reference on Christian issues I covered over the year and a half that I was actively posting on The Lutheran Confessions.

No comments:

Post a Comment