Monday, May 14, 2012

I know you're out there....

"I know you're out there.  I can hear you breathing."

As I have mentioned, many of my ideas for posts come from discussions / strings on the ELCA Facebook Group.  I was considering a post on Repentance.  But then I had another idea.  I have made posts on topics that I thought very important based upon discussions taking place among pastors.  But I have not asked you to chime in on what you think is important.  Are there topics that you would like to see covered?  If I were not able reflect on the topics of interest to you directly from The Lutheran Confessions (Not everything is covered, although they are pretty comprehensive.)  I would certainly be willing to reflect based upon how I read The Bible.  (And my last post was a summary of how I read Scripture.) 

Are there questions you would like to discuss or see discussed?  I will check back from time to time to see if one is posted here as a comment.  But feel free to send suggestions to my e-mail as well.  You can use lauva1956@gmail.com.  But I think it would be better to use my Yahoo address: lauva_1@yahoo.com.  The Yahoo account I check every day; the gmail account only periodically.
Thank you all for tuning in.
Rev. Dr. Robert C. Castro (LOL, Bob.)

2 comments:

  1. Many say that they worship "in their own way" or "commune with God" but rarely attend church. (and here's the softball) Why is it important to attend church regularly?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good idea Lynn. I found some material in Luther's Large Catechism on the 3rd Commandment that might be helpful. I will check it out.

    ReplyDelete